SEI WOO provides elastomeric solutions for any industry that requires our service
- SECONDARY PROCESSES
- QUALITY AUDIT AND TESTING
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our services include:
- COST STUDY ANALYSIS
- FORMULATION / COMPOUNDING
- PRECISION MOLDING
Our expertise enable us to fully integrate our capabilities from design to delivery, serving our customers’ needs
Our core expertise include:
Being a family-run business, SEI WOO understands the importance of relationships from the heart.
Our quality focus permeates from our product manufacturing to every aspect of our business, including relationships with our suppliers, customers and employees.
How SEI WOO is able to do it is by focusing more attention on long term relationships. We have a deliberated reduced supplier base which allows us develop long term working relationships with them, and more time to nurture our employees to continuously develop and offer superior products.
SEI WOO believes in growing all our relationships, and we are proud of all the relationships that we have built the past 50 over years and many more to come.
Sei Woo constantly strives to create value for our business partners, customers and employees.
We create value by:
- Being a one-stop shop for our customers’ manufacturing needs
- Engaging our business partners, employees and customers early in product development stages
- Leveraging on low-cost manufacturing sites and transferring the cost savings by all related parties
- Applying the best industrial practices and tools to exceed everyone’s expectations, including our own’s.
- Identifying potential information resources, both internal and external, to provide critical answers about market conditions, technology trends, supply, demand and pricing.
Our dedication to efficient execution is to fulfil our company’s mission to continue being the leading manufacturer of customized polymer solutions and services, through:
- Attendance at conferences, workshops and trade shows
- Market and industry research
- Telephone and face-to-face discussions with customers, technology vendors, business consultants and end users of intermediary and final products (which means our employees too)
- Constantly collating information to understand what customers and employees needs and wants